Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Amazing Grace

"Amazing Grace how sweet the sound, to save a wretch like me. i once was lost, but now I"m found, was blind but now I see....." What amazing thing to know that we can be saved and we can change our whole lives all because of the love of one Man. I love Jesus so much. My life was such a mess just a few years ago. I was suffering from addiction, had nothing going for my life, and couldn't take good care of my kids, so my mom had to. I have gone to Church off and on my whole life and there has never been a time that I didn't believe in God, but there was a period of time that I didn't live my life according to His word. Those were the worst days of my life, but those days led me to this point in my life where I am happy and doing such great things with my life. I always say I believe God's purpose for me on this earth is to help others in any way I can and I wasn't living my purpose for so long. I am so ready to fulfill my life and what God has planned for me. And I want to share it with the world. I want to scream it from the roof tops! I am that passionate about this! I know I will make a difference in someones life and I hope a lot of lives. I know also, that everything I am doing right now is going to lead me to everything I am passionate about. Ameriplan, getting my college degree, and anything else God has planned for me. I hope this blog ends up on the right person's computer screen and I hope that I can convince people to take this journey with me. It will be a powerful one, I can assure you! Remember, our lives are planned for us and all we have to do is accept it. Please accept the blessings God has waiting for you! Have a wonderful and blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of things do you do to help you live a happy, fulfilling life? I would also love to hear your feedback and any questions you may have for me!