Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2012

A New Beginning! Care to join me?

Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you all know that I will be starting a series of blogs tomorrow, April 24, 2012, on Renewing, Reflecting, and New Beginnings. Each day I will be posting about a verse out of the Philippians Book of the Bible, and then sharing a little about each one. This will go on for 30 days. So I hope you will join me in this journey of Reflecting, Renewing, and New Beginnings! I am using this idea from my Pastor at Hope Presbyterian Church and thought it would be great to write about here on my blog. I will still be writing a regular blog also. You will be able to find this series under the tab, "Reflecting, Renewing, and New Beginnings". Hope to see you all there. It may be a good idea to sign up for my newsletter so that you don't miss anything! Talk to you all soon! Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of things do you do to help you live a happy, fulfilling life? I would also love to hear your feedback and any questions you may have for me!