Search This Blog

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Having Gratitude, Peace, and Happiness

Hey Everyone, .

I hope you are all doing well. Today, I am going to talk about how I have learned to achieve happiness, peace, and gratitude. My days are filled with talking to people about my business and what we offer, and studying about adult development for school. I am learning a lot about people in both my business and in school. I am also learning a great deal about myself. I am learning that I am capable of achieving my goals, by taking them one step at a time and staying focused. I am also learning to be happy and grateful for my life and the ups and downs that I have faced. The challenging times have taught me how to start making good decisions, and the good times have taught me that making good decisions is the way I want to live my life. We are all capable of much more than we probably think. You should never place limits on yourself. You can achieve anything that you want to. You just have to be confidant, and focused. Know you can do it, and try to graciously excuse yourself from negative situations, people, and influences. Be around people that believe in you and are there to support you emotionally. Change your mindset from not believing in your capabilities and yourself, to knowing you are capable of whatever you want to do. Not all things are perfect in my life, but I am now grateful for the things that are great and the things that are not. If I didn't appreciate the bad things in my life, I wouldn't be able to grow. It makes me happier to not dwell on things that I wish I could change. But, when I do think about the things I want to change. I am taking action and steps to change those things. I am turning the negatives into positives by setting goals and, because every time I achieve a goal, I know I am one step closer to changing my circumstances. I was ready for a change. I was ready to live a happy life. That is what changed my perspective, and led me to the journey of happiness that I am on Today! People have tried to discourage me, and question me, but I decided it didn't matter what anyone else thought. You will also have those toxic people, that have not learned to be grateful for their life and be happy, become envious of your newly found peace and happiness, and try to say things to hurt you, or want to bring up your past negative behaviors to sidetrack your thoughts. This is when you "graciously step out of the negative situation or relationship" and decide to only surround yourself with the people that will appreciate your new outlook, view life in the same new way you do, and give you positive reinforcement. I hope that you all know that your capable of living this kind of life. Take one step at a time. Gratitude should be your first step. Gratitude is a very powerful feeling that can completely change your whole life. You can choose to focus on the good things in your life or you can choose to focus on the bad! It's up to you, but I hope you can learn to appreciate your life as it is now, so that you can grow into your full potential. Talk to you all soon! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of things do you do to help you live a happy, fulfilling life? I would also love to hear your feedback and any questions you may have for me!