Search This Blog

Friday, April 27, 2012

Hey everyone,

I hope you are all having a beautiful day! Today I just wanted to share a few things that I found on my Facebook. One is a prayer, that I have prayed many time(in my own words) and probably will many more through out my life! It is beautiful! A couple of others are just words of inspiration, written by others! I hope you all enjoy them and I hope they mean something to you! Also, please remember God as you spend this Friday and Weekend!
I will never let the world change me; I just want the world to love with me. You are life’s greatest gift; give your heart, your soul, and your truth to life gifting the beauty of your love for all. Never take life for granted, appreciate the beauty that life has given you. It is time to dream of a better life; it is time to live a better dream. Never let life control you, you take control of your life. True love can be so easy to find, seek within the beauty of your heart and let’s love forever. Gift your love for our love, we are all one love ~♥~ Lee Held
"Father, I want to thank You for the storms in my life because they make me turn to you. They keep me on my face before You. I am desperate for Your power and presence at work in my life. Anything that makes me cry out to You can be counted as a blessing. I love You, Lord, and trust You with every storm that comes my way." ~ Mary Southerland
‎"Father, I choose to believe You are faithful and will do what You promise to do in Your Word. I believe that when I lay the pain and hurt of my past at Your feet, You can and will transform it all into something beautiful. I choose to believe You will turn the broken places of my life into living illustrations of Your sufficiency and healing power." ~ Mary Southerland http://www.crosswalk.com/devotionals/girlfriends/girlfriends-in-god-april-26-2012.html
Living in victory means that sometimes you have to develop new habits. If you’ve been negative for a long time, you’ve got to re-train your thinking from “I can’t” to “I can;” from “It won’t happen” to “It will happen;” from “I’ll never get well” to “God is restoring health unto me;” from “I never get any good breaks” to “God’s favor surrounds me like a shield;” from “I’ve made too many mistakes. I’m all washed up” to “I’m redeemed and forgiven. Written by “Don’t give up on God, Because He never gave up on you” Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of things do you do to help you live a happy, fulfilling life? I would also love to hear your feedback and any questions you may have for me!