Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Motivation and Inspiration

I love anything that is inspirational or motivational! That is why I will be posting anything that lifts me up! Feel free to share with me your blog on motivation and inspiration. I would love to see more of it! There is way too much negativity in the world and I was letting it control my life by the people I was surrounding myself with. I had to stop for my own well being. and sometimes people may not understand why you need to move on and I know it is hard for us to9 move on, but I promise in the end you will be so much happier! I have had to stop relationships with friends because there was always something bad coming out of their mouths and it's like they liked the drama so they let it rule their lives. Well, I chose not to let it rule my life and I am at peace with my life while I strive to be the best person I can be. It isn't always easy to leave a relationship even if they are unhealthy ones, but if you truely want to change the life you are leading, it must be done!I am very new to all of this positive thinking stuff, but since I started being happy and content with my life, instead of always complaining and feeling like a victim of life, I find that I am truely blessed! Be happy and live life to your fullest, on your terms! Stay tuned for more on Ameriplan and my journey! Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of things do you do to help you live a happy, fulfilling life? I would also love to hear your feedback and any questions you may have for me!