Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My First Blog Post about Ameriplan!

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jackie Mower. I am 33 yrs old and a mom and wife. I have 3 beautiful daughters, Kassadie 11, Sarah 8, and Addison 4. My husband is Zach. We live in Memphis, Tn. I am currently in college so I can earn a degree in Business Management.

 I have always wanted so badly to be able to work at home and  take care of my family, so I have been searching for about 5 yrs now. I have known about Ameriplan for all of these 5 yrs but I had always been to skeptical to join. Finally, sometime around September of 2011 I some ended up on Kristie Wooten's Ameriplan IBO page and I requested an interview, or more information. I opened every email and remained skeptical until March 2012. I had received so many emails from Kristie, and I always had Ameriplan in the back of my mind. So in March, during the promotion Ameriplan was doing, I decided I would sign up. I went back and forth all month long and finally signed up on the last day, March 31st. I am really excited and a lot overwhelmed at this point. It has been almost 2 weeks since joining and I haven't even started marketing yet. I know, your saying "What are you waiting for?", and to be honest I don't know. I am so pumped up and ready to get started but I really don't know what to do next. So, starting today I am maketing a promise to myself to start marketing tomorrow! No ifs, ands, or buts about it!

Ok, so the purpose of this blog is going to be like a public record or journal for me to record my Ameriplan Business on. I will be writing about how it's going, what I'm feeling, and what does and doesn't work along the way! And if any of you would like to take this ride with me, COME ON ABOARD!

I am very excited and I will be reporting everything I can right here in my Blog! So, please come back and see me, better yet, jump on this ride with me and experience it for yourself! You can click on one of my websites below or email me at my ameriplan.net email address! Hope to here from you soon!

Jackie Mower

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of things do you do to help you live a happy, fulfilling life? I would also love to hear your feedback and any questions you may have for me!