Search This Blog

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Listening for God's Guidence

Hi everyone,

I hope you have all had an amazing weekend! I sit here reflecting on life and how most of the time it doesn't go exactly as planned. That usually happens because we are making our own life plans and leaving God's plans out. It took me a long time to figure out what plans God wanted for my life, and to finally start to follow them. A lot of us set out to do good and plan a good and happy life. But we realize that just because our intentions are good, things do not work out the way we want them to. that is when we realize that our own plans do not work because they are exactly that, our own plans, not God's. It took a lot of reading my Bible, and much, much praying to hear God's voice. Since I have been following God's plan, I have been blessed beyond belief. I do not try to understand what He wants of me, I just do it. My life is not perfect and God has a lot of work left to do in me, but I am here listening for my next instruction from Him. My hope is that each of us can really hear God speak to us, and start taking directions from Him, regarding our lives. As I have said before, as long as you are breathing at this moment, it is not too late. Don't put off today, what you may not have chance to do tomorrow. We will never be perfect like Christ, but we can sure try! Learn how to hear God's voice. It will be the best decision you will ever make. I know it has been mine. >Proverbs 3:5-6 (5)Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; (6)in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Have a great week ahead everyone, and talk to you all soon! Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

What kind of things do you do to help you live a happy, fulfilling life? I would also love to hear your feedback and any questions you may have for me!